Re: [ferret_users] opendap access and error "Invalid character found in the request target"

Le 25 janv. 2023 à 14:02, Patrick Brockmann <patrick.brockmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi,

I have encountered a strange error when I have opened a remote ressource from my thredds server.
A simple list of a element throws an error that comes from the thredds server.
It appears only with ferret and not pyferret (I found quicker ferret for displaying).

And it's also OK with Panoply, python-netcdf4, python-array and ncks

Strange ....

Olivier

—
Olivier Marti