Re: [ferret_users] missing graticule line

I agree this is surprising, that it appears so consistently and wasn't previously reported. The line across from the lowest tic mark seems to always be missing if the lower Y limit does not coincide with a tic mark.   I think this will be an easy thing to fix in the code.

Ryo, I think that if you add a line using PLOT/DASH=(0.03,0.05,0.03,0.05), that it would match the graticule lines.

Ansley