Re: [EXTERNAL] [ferret_users] Time series

Hi Swetha,

I only know how to simplify the first half currently. What you can do is:

let my_files=spawn("ls -1 /datapath/station*.nc")
! it will look like when you use the list command and it is like an array that stores your files one by one

repeat/range=1:25/name=order (define symbol xx=`order`; use 'my_files[x=($xx)]')
! variable order will change every time you do a loop and you need a variable to respond to the changes

For the plotting part, I am not exactly sure. I am guessing that you can use a similar method like

repeat/range=1:25/name=order (define symbol xx=`order`; plot 'T[d=($xx)]')
but I never tried it before. 😹

Best,

Xiaoyu