[ferret_users] Find Argo profiles within user-defined lat-long grid box

Dear Ferret users,
I had a small question on Argo profile extraction on a desired grid box.
I am using "argo_zt.jnl" to plot the Argo profiles. The script uses all the locations from the input Argo data and gives profile output. But I need to extract the profiles only within a grid box (say, x=50:78/y=17:25). My data contain values beyond the desired grid box and I want to exclude them. Obviously the "set reg/x=50:78/y=17:25" will not work on this kind of data.

Is anyone done this kind of operation before? Can anyone give me a solution to this?

Thanks and regards,
Akash