[ferret_users] Remove from list

Hello, please remove me from this list - can you please confirm this has been done

Dr Andrew Lenton

Lead Negative Emissions Technologies FSP Development

Portfolio Leader Earth System Science (ESS) Climate Science Centre

CSIRO Oceans and Atmosphere

Centre for Southern Hemisphere Oceans Research

Australian Antarctic Partnership Program

PO Box 1538, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

+61 (0) 3 6232 5472

CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the lands that we live and work on across Australia and pays its respect to Elders past and present.

The information contained in this email may be confidential or privileged. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.

Please note, if I send you an email outside reasonable work hours I’m doing so because it’s convenient for me. In the spirit of encouraging work life balance I look forward to a response if appropriate at a time that suits you.