Re: [ferret_users] pyferret package not found ?

I think (but may be incorrect) that the issue is that you have an M1 Mac and thus are looking for a osx-arm64 binary which ferret/pyferret is not currently being built for (https://anaconda.org/search?q=pyferret or https://anaconda.org/search?q=ferret).  I believe you will have to try building it from the source code.

Shaun