[ferret_users] pyferret package not found ?

Dear all,

I am trying to install pyferret on a new macbook pro M1 (MacOs 12.4). I just installed  Miniconda with the latest Miniconda installer : https://repo.anaconda.com/miniconda/Miniconda3-latest-MacOSX-arm64.pkg

Now I am doing : conda create -n FERRET -c conda-forge pyferret ferret_datasets --yes

to install pyferret in an environment named FERRET.

I get :

Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): done
Solving environment: failed with repodata from current_repodata.json, will retry with next repodata source.
Collecting package metadata (repodata.json): done
Solving environment: failed

PackagesNotFoundError: The following packages are not available from current channels:

  - ferret_datasets
  - pyferret

Current channels:

  - https://conda.anaconda.org/conda-forge/osx-arm64
  - https://conda.anaconda.org/conda-forge/noarch
  - https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/main/osx-arm64
  - https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/main/noarch
  - https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/r/osx-arm64
  - https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/r/noarch

To search for alternate channels that may provide the conda package you're
looking for, navigate to

    https://anaconda.org

and use the search bar at the top of the page.

It seems pyferret cannot be reached on any of these repo ?

Any help appreciated !

Thanks,

Pierre