Re: [ferret_users] Dear Ferret users, pyferret unable to display plot/image after installation

Dear Ferreters
G'day

I found a link very helpful to do the plotting with the latest Ferret version.

Please follow the link https://github.com/conda-forge/pyferret-feedstock/issues/94

and reinstall pyferret by adding python 3.9 because python 3.10 might be not working with latest ferret version and hence the plotting.

Please follow this command if you wish to reinstall pyferret
conda create -n FERRET  -c conda-forge  pyferret ferret_datasets python=3.9 --yes
Cheers, Saurabh