Re: [ferret_users] how to map date strings from a csv file onto a ferret time axis

CSV is a pain!

I have done this kind of thing once, using a unix shell script to sort and extract each variable, writing each variable into (separate) files that Ferret can read. Yes, a pain!!!

I've attached the shell script as an example. If there aren't too many values, and if they are more or less regular in the csv file, it might be possible to do this kind of thing in a text editor.

Billy