Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ferret_users] how to shade (contour/fill) extreme values out of the range

It worked! Thank you so much.

Stay healthy,

Xiaoyu

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 6:59 PM William Kessler <william.s.kessler@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
[Caution: Email from External Sender. Do not click or open links or attachments unless you know this sender.]

Use the (inf) and (-inf) arguments to /LEV:

shade/lev=(-inf)(other levels as usual)(inf) variable

This will produce up and down-facing triangles at the ends of the colorbar for the high and low values. If the large values are one-sided just use one of (-inf) or (inf).

Billy K

--
Xiaoyu (she/her)