Re: [ferret_users] how to plot border between land and sea

Hi Pooran,

There is also the option of using one of the land.jnl scripts. "go land" or "go land_detail" scripts read data that consists of longitude, latitude pairs and draw a line-plot overlaying your 2-d plot. Depending on the size of the region, one may look better than the other.

 Show the script options with

yes? go/help land

Ansley