[ferret_users] Pyferret "No Active window" error Post-Installation

Hi all,
I have just installed PyFerret-7.5.0-RHEL7-64-Python2.7 using tar in RedHat linux. The Python version installed is 2.7.5 in the system.

After successful steps of installation , I executed pyferret -nojnl command and it got successfully inside the pyferret session giving  yes? ..  ..

But after using coads climatology for example, when I tried to plot or fill simple variable, it is giving error "FGD_GPL: no active window"

Please advise.

Regards,
-Satyesh