Re: [ferret_users] Decimal digits on a colour key bar

Hi,

You need the SHAKEY command, which allows us to set the features of the colorbar including its location and labeling.

https://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/appendix-c-ferret-specific-pplus-enhancements/ENHANCED-COMMANDS-DESCRIPTION#_VPINDEXENTRY_2079

It's a PPLUS customization command so you issue the plotting command with /SET, then the PPL SHAKEY command, and then PPL FILL to finish drawing the plot.  Something like this should work:

fill/palette= /levels= /set  var
   ppl shakey,1,1,0,0,-2
ppl fill

I've used values for the first four arguments there, to choose the default settings but make it easier to read, and the fourth argument chooses 2 decimal places to be used in the labels.  You could alternatively work with the 5th argument.

Ansley