[ferret_users] How to make a plot with 2 Y axis

Hi all,

I’m trying to make a plot with 2 time series, each on a separate Y axis (one on the left side and one on the right side of the plot).

I’ve tried left_axis_plot and right_axis_plot.

also tried multi_yaxis_plot1 and multi_yaxis_overlay.

Nothing really works well as I can’t find the way to get the 2nd Y axis at the right side of my plot. It’s either on the left of the main axis  (using “-“ for  multi_yaxis_overlay), or it’s just at the right of the left plot, ie in the middle of the figure ! (“+” for  multi_yaxis_overlay, see screenshot)

Also I don’t know how to control the format of the axis anymore (ppl xfor, yfor, etc…).

I can send my data but essentially, it’s two time series. For example:

DEFINE AXIS/T=2021:2030:1/UNIT=year tax

DEFINE GRID/T=tax my_grid

SET GRID my_grid

Var1 = 500 - 50*(T-2020)