Re: [ferret_users] Frame only save upper left portion of an image

This has been discussed here recently. See Ryo's post quoted below from 16 July.
Unfortunately the cropping depends on the monitor resolution: not easy to change!
But your message suggests that it also depends on the IOS and/or PyFerret version. Can you tell which it was? (i.e. did you also update your OS? Or your monitor?)

Billy

> On Sep 22, 2021, at 10:32 AM, Gopika Suresh <gopikasurvay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Dear users,
>
> I have updated my pyferret version in my system recently. I am using the IOS Big sur 11.5.1 version. After updating, using the frame command my ferret is saving only a portion of the plot. Are there any fixes available?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Gopika.s
>
> --
> Gopz