Re: [ferret_users] how to draw borders between land and sea

Hello Pooran
G'day

so the command is "go land"

e.g.

use coads_climatology
fill SST[l=1]
go fland     ! to fill the land !
go land     ! to mark the border !

if you want thick land borders use "go land thick"

Cheers, Saurabh

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 2:49 PM Pooran khedri <pooran.khedri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a dataset that includes depth, salinity, sea level, velocity in NetCDF format. Firstly.   I need to draw the line between land and sea and then draw velocity on it.

I know I have to use the command contour/leves=(a,b,c) depth, I have tried many values for a,b,c but I did not manage to draw the border between land and sea,

I would be grateful if you could help me to do it.

Kind regards,
Pooran

--

REGARDS

Saurabh Rathore
Research Scholar (PhD.)
Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
contact :- 91- 8345984434