Re: [ferret_users] ppl commands for a Vector overlay on a projection.

When trying your suggestion with:

VECTOR/overlay/Thickness=0.25/Xskip=60/Yskip=40/set Uwind_ov, Vwind_ov

the vector does not appear to be on the projected grid.

ERA5_WS500_annual.png

Then trying with

VECTOR/over/NOLABELS/KEY/Thickness=0.25/Xskip=60/Yskip=40/set uwnd_ov, vwnd_ov, x_page, y_page

The same black result ensues.

ERA5_WS500_annual1.png

Cheers!

Alexander