Re: [ferret_users] figure window can not save the full figure

Dear Akash,

Is this problem resolved?

I don't think so, but I haven't updated pyferret lately.  I'm using PyFerret v7.63 .

I am still facing the same issue, however the "-nodisplay" method worked fine. But still can't save plots in tiff and eps formats.
If anyone found any work around, please share.

Is TIFF or EPS directly supported by pyferret?  I'm not sure but I don't think so.

Anyway, I have two comments regarding TIFF and EPS.

- You can convert a PNG file into TIFF.  Install the Imagemagick suit, like so: "convert yourimage.png yourimage.tiff "

- You can convert a PDF file into EPS using commands like pdftops .

Ryo