Re: [ferret_users] figure window can not save the full figure

G'day everyone!
Is this problem resolved? I am still facing the same issue, however the "-nodisplay" method worked fine. But still can't save plots in tiff and eps formats.
If anyone found any work around, please share.

Thanks and regards,
Akash