Re: [ferret_users] PLOT ignores the "axes" restriction of the viewport?

Hi Ansley,

The axes - and the location of the y-origin - gets adjusted to make room for a line legend.  To avoid this, use PLOT/NOYADJUST when plotting.  (This is nothing new, it goes back to Ferret version 5.)

I see.  Thanks!

On the one hand, I should have looked into the manual.  On the other hand, this is the first time NOYADJUST is mentioned in this mailing list (according to the search) and so it's good to have this information in here.

Regards,
Ryo

-Ansley