Re: [EXTERNAL] [ferret_users] interannual standard deviation

Do you mean you want to use chunks of t-axis? If so, you can use something like

let mean = data[x=@SUM,T=T1:T2@SUM]/data[X=@ngd,T=T1:T2@ngd]

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 3:40 AM RUKSANA SALIM <ruksanasalim8197@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[Caution: Email from External Sender. Do not click or open links or attachments unless you know this sender.]

Hi Ferret users,

I have an .nc file of dimension x,y,t, where I could find the standard deviation using following code,

let mean = data[x=@sum]/data[x=@ngd] let sqr = (data - mean)^2 let stdv = (sqr[x=@sum/sqr[x=@ngd])^0.5
Now, I would like to map the interannual standard deviation.
What's the best way for such a calculation ?

--
With regards,
Ruksana Salim,

--