Re: [ferret_users] add (degenerate) axis to variable

Hi Andy,

You can add a variable on the desired time axis with a value of 0 everywhere.  This uses the idea of "conformability" - the principals that govern how variables created from on unlike grids can be combined.

so,

yes? let/like=temp temp_new = temp + 0*t[gt=t1]

Ansley