Re: [ferret_users] plot only one color bar for all viewports

Dear Xiaoyu
G'day

If I understood you correctly, then here is an example to use multi_view in Pyferret (https://github.com/NOAA-PMEL/Ferret/blob/master/jnls/contrib/multi_view.jnl)

!!!!! example of 4 rows and 4 columns !!!!!!!!!!!!!
go multi_view 4,4,.2185,0.052,0.012,.18,.095,0.048,a

!!!!! putting a common shade key or colour key below the panel in the 4th row and 1st column (https://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/faq/modifying-the-shade-key) for the Variable named "VAR"
set viewport a41
fill/nokey/set/lev=(-inf)(-2,2,.4)(inf)/nolab/palette=orange_blue VAR
ppl shakey 1, 0, 0.20, , 6, 6, 1.2, 7.3, .30, .47
ppl fill

I hope this helps. Let us know if it doesn't work the way you want.

Cheers, Saurabh