Re: [ferret_users] pyferret captures only part of image

Hi Patrick and Pierre,

I had the same issue. Work around is to use no display:
$ pyferret -nodisplay
yes? plot i[i=1:10]
yes? frame/file=capture.png

That should work.

Same problem and same workaround here.  PDF output has had the same issue for a long time, but PNG output has started to have it for some time, too.  Currently I don't have access to pyferret but I think I'm using the latest version.  The operating system is macOS Catalina.  (Some of my machines have migrated to Big Sur but I haven't used the FRAME command on them.)

Regards,
Ryo