From: owner-ferret_users@xxxxxxxx <owner-ferret_users@xxxxxxxx> on behalf of saurabh rathore <rohitsrb2020@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 18 January 2021 3:42 PM
To: ferret users <ferret_users@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ferret_users] error regarding saving netcdf file with index exceeds dimension Error Code - 40

Dear Ferreters,
G'day

I am encountering an error with Error Code - 40. I have 210 time steps that I want to save in a Netcdf file but I don't know why I am getting this error and I am unable to rectify it. Any help will be appreciated.

NetCDF: Index exceeds dimension bound (OPeNDAP/netCDF Error code - 40)
 failure writing to CDF output file
LIST/FORMAT=CDF/append/file=rg-plus-cli.nc temp[gz=zax]
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted
Executed by script: *** GO rg-plus-cli.jnl ***

Thanks in advance
Cheers, Saurabh

--

REGARDS

Saurabh Rathore
Research Scholar (PhD.)
Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
contact :- 91- 8345984434