Re: [ferret_users] axlabp fails for time axis

Dear Franziska, Quentin, and Olivier,

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 7:33 PM Olivier Marti <olivier.marti@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PPL txlabp, 1

Thank you!  You all are so quick.  Of course the above solved the problem.

Regards,
Ryo
P.S. Now, I've been bewildered by another problem, which I at first thought was related to the above issue but which has turned out unrelated.  I'll discuss it in my next message.

PPL FILL

However, even if the axis is on the right like requested, the result is pretty bad on my plot :-((

(with PyFerret v7.63)

Olivier