Re: [ferret_users] WIRE PLOT (axis labeling)

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for the clarification.
Personally, I love PyFerret. However, at a certain point, I feel some limitation for visualization. It's really the best tool for quick analysis. But PyFerret needs to include such kind of features with time.

Best regards
Pratik