[ferret_users] Replacing values of rectangular region in Variable

Hi all,

I have two variables having same temporal range, but different spatial range. Let say name of the variable having larger region is big and name of the variable having smaller region (subset region of big) is small.
e.g.,    big has spatial range   40:150 E, -30:30 N
and small has spatial range    50:100 E, 0:10 N    (subset region of big)

I want to replace values of big with that of small in the region 50:100 E, 0:10 N. In short, I want to replace the values of big so that it has values of small in subregion rectangle.

Please help or share the thread if already discussed before.

Regards,
G Satyesh