Re: [ferret_users] viewport [parallelogram/rhombus]

Hi Ryo,

Thanks a lot for your effort.

Still, I'm thinking there should be some option in a ferret to make such kind of projection.

Best regards
Pratik

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 1:41 PM Ryo Furue <furue@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Pratik,

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 11:40 AM Pratik Kad <pratikkad17@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[ . . . ] But I'm not looking for these map projections.

I want something like this, please have a look at the attached figure.

I see!  I don't know if it's possible on Ferret.  I would modify the image using another tool such as Gimp and Imagemagick.  "Perspective distortion" or "perspective projection" is what you are looking for, I think.  For example,

https://docs.gimp.org/2.10/en/gimp-tool-perspective.html

http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/distorts/#perspective_projection

Ryo

parallelogram.jpg