[ferret_users] ASSISTANCE

Dear Ferret users,

I am trying to write a script to map out areas that have the following climate conditions within this coordinate (x =2:15, y=4:14). The gridded NC files data contains 51 ensemble members from ECMWF under the auspices of the GCRF African-SWIFT Research Project. Although there is no relative humidity in the data, other parameters such as specific humidity, mean sea level pressure and temperature in which relative humidity can be derived are present. The data could be viewed from the screenshot attached below which are Plv-24in-ecmwf, sfc-24in-ecmwf and sfc-24mn-ecmwf .

http://web.csag.uct.ac.za/~lawal/S2S_rt_data/ECMWF/

Below is how I arrived at relative humidity;