Re: [ferret_users] regarding daily climatology and anomaly

Dear Ansley,
Thank you for your email. It is working fine for me.

Cheers, Saurabh

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 3:34 AM Ansley C. Manke <ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
Yes. It looks like your definition agrees with the FAQ about yearly climatologies,

https://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/faq/creating-a-daily-climatology

It shows as well what to do to define climatologies in calendars other than the standard Proleptic-Gregorian one.