Re: [ferret_users] figure window can not save the full figure

Thank you for the update Ryo.

Cheers, Saurabh

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 4:04 AM Ryo Furue <furue@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Saurabh and Pratik,

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 8:13 AM saurabh rathore <rohitsrb2020@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 For me it is working fine now. These are the steps that I followed in ubuntu 20.04 LTS.

Thanks for the information.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to get FRAME work interactively on my macOS machine.  I've restarted the machine, update and upgraded conda, and re-insalled PyFerret .  Nothing seems to change.

As far as I can tell, only the "-nodisplay" mode gives a correct PNG file.

Ryo

--

REGARDS

Saurabh Rathore
Research Scholar (PhD.)
Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
contact :- 91- 8345984434