[ferret_users] figure window can not save the full figure

Dear Ferreters,
G'day

Recently I am facing a deep trouble with PyFerret which is installed through Conda (conda create -n FERRET -c conda-forge pyferret ferret_datasets --yes).

Here is the example

use coads_climatology
fill sst[l=1]
frame/file=sst.jpeg

and it is saving just a portion of the plot. What should I do to solve this problem? Is there any other thing that I need to install?

Cheers, Saurabh

--

REGARDS

Saurabh Rathore
Research Scholar (PhD.)
Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
contact :- 91- 8345984434