[ferret_users] Re: PyFerret graphic issue under macOS Catalina

Just now I have solved the problem by updating PyQt5 through brew

Thank you for your kind attention.

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 6:01 PM Pratik Kad <pratikkad17@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Ferret users,

I moved to macOS Catalina (10.15.6). Displayed plots work fine under the previous macOS version. I'm facing two graphical issues under macOS Catalina. (Please have a look at the attached file)
test.png

(1) I could see the full graphics during visualization mode. However, it's missing the bottom part and right side part of the image while saving.

(2) The latitudinal axis has some issues, we could see NSN and SSN in latitudinal axis label.

As well as I'm facing the same issue after upgrading conda (4.8.4) and other packages. Is there any solution for that?

Best regards
Pratik