Re: [ferret_users] Installing ferret on WSL Linux

Right.  libcurl.so is a system library that is generally available on linux systems, but you should be able to get it from a package manager.

Another alternative is to install PyFerret using the miniconda installer.  The installer will check for needed libraries and should install anything that is needed. The details for that is here:  https://github.com/NOAA-PMEL/PyFerret/blob/master/README.md  Scroll down a bit to the section about Anaconda Installation.

Ansley