Re: [ferret_users] set text/font=default ?

When a font name is not recognized, the (pango or Qt) software library makes a best guess of the closest matching font.
So the font names "serif" and "sans" will give some serif font and sans serif font, respectively.
I would guess that "default" gives whatever you may have set as the default font to use on your system, but I am not sure of that.

Regards,
Karl