Re: [ferret_users] set text/font=default ?

Hi Ryo,
Yes, the Python libraries are determining that or getting it from your system.  Other ones to try,

yes? set text/font=serif
yes? set text/font=sans

for a serif or sans-serif font, without having to look up the names of particular ones.

I don't know but I wonder if one were to set a default font for the machine, if that's what's being used.  I use Windows for displaying plots and for Windows anyway setting the default font seems to be a bit more complex than I want to try.

Ansley