Re: [ferret_users] Trouble while Installing ferret in My Pc

Hi Siva,

You no longer use option 1 of Finstall; it has already been done in the pre-built tar files.  Yesterday, version 7.6 was released, so consider installing a newer version.  (See https://github.com/NOAA-PMEL/Ferret and https://github.com/NOAA-PMEL/Ferret/releases)  Also, we recommend installing PyFerret instead of Ferret. (See https://github.com/NOAA-PMEL/PyFerret and https://github.com/NOAA-PMEL/PyFerret/releases )  PyFerret can also be installed on Linux, Mac OS X, the Linux subsystem on Windows using Anaconda.  (See the PyFerret README.md file https://github.com/NOAA-PMEL/PyFerret/blob/master/README.md for more information.)

Kind regards,
Karl