Re: [ferret_users] Label size on Taylor diagram

Hi Nicolas,
The Taylor diagram scripts include a script /taylor_label.jnl/. Its 5th argument is an optional character-height so try making your own copy of the scripts and set that differently.

   yes? go/help  taylor_label
     Full path name:
   /home/users/tmap/ferret/rhel6-x86_64-linux/contrib/taylor_label.jnl
   \cancel mode verify

   !
   ! Usage: go taylor_label Standard_Deviation Correlation "text"
   [justification=0] [character height=0.3] [angle=0]
   !