Re: [ferret_users] General question about functionalities and customization

Hi Russ,
Thanks for your answer.  The info about the -nojnl startup option is now added to the FAQ about jnl files.

https://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/faq/controlling-ferret-jnl-files

In there too, is a link to the related command, SET REDIRECT <http://ferret.lark.pmel.noaa.gov/documentation/users-guide/commands-reference/SET#_VPINDEXENTRY_SET_REDIRECT> whch gives us more options send Ferret output to files.

-Ansley