Re: [ferret_users] pyferret aliasing in jupyter notebooks

Hi Pierre,

Indeed I can see some horizontal lines in the example you gave.
But by digging a little bit more into the problem, I can reduce it to a
simple call (that is indeed beneath the ferretmagic code).

$ cat simple.jnl
shade i[i=1:100]*j[j=1:100]*0
frame/xpixel=800/file=tyty.png/format=PNG

$ pyferret -script simple.jnl
produces a correct image ok.png

whereas
$ pyferret -unmapped -script simple.jnl
produces a aliased image (horizontal lines are visible) aliased.png

Tested with 7.5 pyferret release.

Regards
Patrick

--
Data Analysis and Visualization Engineer / Project Manager
LSCE/IPSL, CEA-CNRS-UVSQ laboratory