Re: [ferret_users] PyFerret: latitude labels corrupted

Dear Karl et al.,

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 9:28 AM Karl Smith - NOAA Affiliate <karl.smith@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually, I just tried on my own Mac and it does show the problem when I am using the Hershey font (Ferret's font, which is the default).
If you use a system font ("SET TEXT /FONT=Arial" for example), then there is no problem.

Thank you for the information.  I'll use that in my ~/.ferret .

FYI - I am using Mojave OS, Python3.8, the latest PyFerret code from GitHub built using homebrew libraries.

Mine is macOS Catalina. (All upgrades are installed as they come in.)  I don't know exactly which python version the miniconda package uses, but . . .

$ brew info python
python: stable 3.7.7 (bottled), HEAD
. . .
Python has been installed as
  /usr/local/bin/python3

$ brew cask info miniconda
miniconda: 4.7.12 (auto_updates)
. . .
Miniconda3-4.7.12-MacOSX-x86_64.sh (Installer)

Ryo