[ferret_users] Taylor Diagram

Good day ferret user,
I have many questions for clarification on how to plot Taylor diagram using ferret/pyferret. Going through Ferret/Pyferret go/help scripts on Taylor diagrams (taylor_example1. taylor_example2 and taylor_example3) I noticed that they make use of bias_zonalanommap.nc located in the ferret/Pyferret contribution directory where all the required parameters have been computed. My questions here is that;
1. I'm comparing seven RCMs performance over West Africa against CRU data (rainfall only), did I need to calculate the required correlation coefficient (R), centred root-mean-squre difference and standard deviation separately for each RCM as it has been computed in bias_zonalanommap.nc in the ferret/pyferret contribution directory.
2. How can I add centered RMS difference to the Taylor diagram as the examples in the go taylor_example shows only correlation and standard deviation (output attached)
3. I will appreciated if someone can provide helpful web link or archived link that can assist me in understanding how to plot this taylor diagram in ferret cos am not expert in ferret usage.

Thanks for your help/guidance and clarification in advance and hope will are all staying safe in this crucial period.

--
OLUWASEUN ILORI
M.Tech in Meteorology and climate science