Re: [ferret_users] data-adapted centered palette with white always at zero

Hi Fabio,

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 12:14 AM Fabio B. <xxtraloud@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Useful options to do what I want. Is there any way to set 0 to a
particular color, or to have 0 to be white? Still the lev=10C puts the 0
at the center but I don't understand how 0 values are colored because I
see either val>0 or val<0 on the legend.

That's a nice question.  I have some ideas, but other people may have better ones.  In addition, the email messages are archived and searchable and therefore are a great resource for future users.  So, why don't you post the question to the Ferret mailing list?

Cheers,
Ryo