[ferret_users] data-adapted centered palette with white always at zero

Hello,

I often have to plot the delta of different types of variables so often with a wide range of values. I would like to plot the positive Delta in one color and the negative Delta in an opposite color, and the zero value in white. Centered palettes like the centered_diff look nice but if the data is not centered around zero the zero might be blue/red and it does not serve my purpose. I also cannot edit this palette every time the center of the data shifts.

Is there a way have the palette always display white for the 0 value regardless of the data range?

Thanks