Re: [ferret_users] Problem with interpolating line

Quick and dirty way is to SHADE (blocks will fill half the gap from each side), then FILL/OVER. For a dense grid like yours, that should be visually ok, though it won't connect contour lines for a contour overlay.

Or if the SST grid is modulo in x (SHO GRID SST), then try SST[x=0:361@fnr] and specify FILL/x=0:361.

BK