[ferret_users] Problem with interpolating line

Dear Ferret users

I am trying to close off a line of missing values by interpolation at 180 longitude.
I have tried different interpolation methods in ferret
e.g fill SST[x=0:360@fnr]
but they don't seem to close off this line. I have even tried doing a
CDO fillmissing but the results remain the same.

Attached is the .nc file I am using

Any suggestion and comments will be most appreciated.
Kind regards
Linda

--
"Try and Fail than to Fail to Try" - Israel Maoyi
data_line.png