Re: [ferret_users] PyFerret Crashes

Le 16 mars 2020 à 15:04, Martin Schmidt <martin.schmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi,

I can reproduce the crash with pyferret 7.4. It should not happen.

However, what exactly should the last command do? With "ppl fill" the plot is done. You may plot over this more elements, but you should specify, what you want to have.

I tried:
cont/nolab/over/col=1 tos[L=1], nav_lon, nav_lat

This produces contour lines.

Silly me ! Yes the work around is as simple as you say. I had my nose struck in the handlebars to not find this alone ...

Thanks !

Olivier

—
Olivier Marti  - LSCE Bât 714 p. 1049