Re: [ferret_users] correlation_with_students_t_test

Hi Alexander

I think this is the screenshot.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 12:19 PM Alexander Audet <alexander.c.audet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Saurabh,

Unfortunately, it didn't work. Is this the line you meant (your image is no longer available)?

image.png

Alexander

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 7:51 PM saurabh rathore <rohitsrb2020@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Alexander
G'day

A few months ago I faced the same problem Karl and Ryo helped me in that. Here is the link for your reference https://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2019/msg00295.html

Dear Karl and Ryo
G'day

Thank you for your help the problem is sorted out from your suggestions. I would like to write the procedure for this for others as well.

$ conda env list    !! it will show all the environment in your system !!!
FERRET                *  /home/srathore/anaconda3/envs/FERRET     !! this is my ferret env path !!
$ conda activate FERRET     !! to activate FERRET env !!
$ vi .bashrc

open the bash script and go to the end of the script as shown in the attached image and in the end of the file add the line path/of/your/FERRET-env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyferret depend on the path of your env (mine is /home/srathore/anaconda3/envs/FERRET) !!

save the file and close it.

now you can check the function

$ conda activate FERRET
(FERRET)$ pyferret -nojnl