[ferret_users] correlation_with_students_t_test

Evening pyferret community,

I am trying to get the correlation_with_students_t_test script to work. As can be read in go/help the correlation_with_students_t_test you first need to run go variance and have set up the required P and Q variables to run correlation_with_students_t_test. I have done this, but everytime I try to run the script, an error occurs shown below (I can't decipher it).

Error with Go Variance.
image.png
Interestingly enough (in case this is of help), the same error still occurs if I forget to first run go variance (my variables where still defined).

Error without using go variance.
image.png

Also, as stated at the end of this page in the manual, it requires an external function, STUDENT_T_CUTOFF. This appears to be what is failing from the above error.

Alexander Audet